14.12.10

Just remember to SMILE

"If your heeart is broken, SMILE; if you feel that you are dying, just SMILE; if you are falling down, SMILE. A SMILE always, always a SMILE. Enjoy the present, be always PATIENT. Do the best you can, and NEVER LOOK BACK. 'Cause ALL I need is ALL I got: your SMILE. You, and your SMILE are the only reason of this letter, your SMILE is the reason of my SMILE. 'Cause you left me alone, but I just don't care because in my heart, in my world you still love me and still love you
the only reason of my tears is HER FUCKING SMILE. 'cause you love me but you like her, but as i said, i just don't care so I always...
SMILE, aunque me duela el corazon
SMILE, aunque me merezca lo peor,
SMILE, aunque me estés haciendo trizas porque sé qué, de alguna manera, te seguís enamorando de mi sonrisa. teamo." - K. A

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario